One way is using an svn client. The one which is obviously available is the command line svn client. So here’s how I use it:
Our repository is: https://myserver.me.com/svn/ The repository is added to Xcode using Xcode->Preferences->Accounts.
- Create a new project inside Xcode 5: $HOME/IOS/Projects/MyProject
- Close the project or maybe even better close Xcode to avoid Xode interfering with svn. Really.
- Open a terminal and change directory into the projects folder
- Import the project into svn:
svn import -m "New Import" MyProject/ https://myserver.me.com/svn/trunk/MyProject
- Checkout the project again to create a working copy
svn co https://myserver/svn/trunk/MyProject MyProject
- Re-open the project in Xcode and enjoy svn. The project is now part of the repo.